The Russian Hockey Map
A map, showing quite a lot of current Russian hockey teams (click here for a link that will open in a new tab)! A quick legend:
- Teams from the KHL (Russia’s top-tier men’s professional league) are in blue.
- Teams from the VHL (second-tier men’s pro) are in red.
- Teams from the PVHL (third-tier men’s pro) are in black.
- Teams from the Women’s Hockey League (top-tier women’s pro) are in green.
- Teams from the MHL (top-tier men’s junior) are in yellow.
- Teams from the NMHL (second-tier men’s junior) are in white.
And a couple of notes:
- As of now (June, 2019) the KHL is up to date for the 2019-20 season, while the other leagues are set for 2018-19 (so the VHL’s new teams, for example, are not yet included). I will update the other leagues on the map as their team-lists become official.
- Clicking on in the upper left will allow you to see how the leagues are colour-coded, and to add or remove them from view as you wish. It will also let you switch from map to satellite view.
- Clicking on the symbol in the very top right corner will open the map full-screen in a new tab.
- If you have any questions, or spot any errors, please do let me know via the comments or by e-mail (email@example.com).